Indications of levocetirizine
Levocetirizine dihydrochloride is indicated for the relief of symptoms associate with the following allergic conditions in adult:
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria saftly and efficacy have not been demonstrated beyond six weeks of treatment.
Indication of Ramipril 2.5/5
Mild to moderate hypertension cardiac failure following myocardial infarction to reduce proteinuria and the decline in glomerular filtration rate in patients with diabetic nephropathy and hypertension.To reduce the risk of myocardial infaraction,stroke or cardiovascular death and to reduce the need for revascularisation procedures in patients with an increased cardiovascular risk such as manifest coronary heart disease to reduce he risk of myocardial infaraction,stroke or cardiovascular death in diabetic patients.
Indication of Desloratidine
Seasonal allgeric rhinitis desioratadine is indicated for the relief of the nasel and non-nasal symptom of seasonal allgeric rhinitis in patients 2years of age and older pernnial allergic rhintis desloratadine is indicated for the relief of the nasal and non-nasal symptoms of perennial allergic rhinitis in patients 6month of age and older. Chronic idiopathic urticaria desloratadine is indicated for the symstomatic relief of pruritus, reduction in the number of hives,and size of hives, in patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria 6months of age and older.
Indication of atenolol
Atenolol is indicated in patients with mild or moderate hypertension and inditicated in the management of angina pectoris.
Indication of Resouvastin 5/10
- Hyperlidemia and mixed dyslipidemia
- Rosuvastatin is indicated as adjunctive therapy to diet to reduce elevated total,Hypertriglyceridemia. - Rosuvastatin is indicated as adjunctive therapy to diet for the treatment of patients with hypertriglyceridemia primary dysbtalipoproteinemia(Type all hyperlipoproteinemia) Homozygous familial hypercholesterolema rosuvastatin is indicated as adjunctive therapy to other liquid. - lowering treatment (eg LDlapheresis) primary prevention of cardiovascular. - Reduce the risk of stroke - Reduce the risk of myocardial infarction - Reduce the risk of arterial revascularization procedures.